Parent Support Group (PSG)
PSG Mission: Partnering As One for the Success of West Grove students.
The Parent Support Group (PSG):
- Provides support for activities conducted by the school which enhance students’ welfare and growth.
- Serves as a communication channel for parents to provide constructive feedback on school policies and programmes; and
- Plays a part in recruiting and leading other parents to join this meaningful endeavour to ensure sustainability of home-school partnership.
- Liaise with members on date and outline of programmes/activities.
- Involve in the planning of special events such as festive celebrations.
- Provide assistance and support to members on programmes/activities.
PSG Exco 2018