- School Information
Principal's Message School Profile School Rules; School Song Bookshop, Dental Clinic, School Gates Opening Times
Middle Management Senior Teachers Form Teachers MT Teachers Allied Educators & Teaching Support Staff EAS Support Staff Our Big Family Useful Links for Staff
English Mathematics Mother Tongue Science ICT/MRL Aesthetics Character and Citizenship Education PE, CCA & Health Management
Sports & Games Performing Arts Clubs Uniformed Groups
Useful Information Cyber Wellness Resources Useful Links Family Matters At School Parent Support Group (PSG) 40-hour Parent Volunteer (PV) Student Care Center Term Letter to Parents School Newsletter Sexuality Education
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently asked Questions:
- Contact Us
Please click here to view the Parent letter for Home Based Learning (HBL) from 8th April to 4th May
Click here to view the Letter to Parents - 20 March 2020
4 February 2020
Dear Parents / Guardian
STEP UP OF PRECAUTIONARY MEASURES FOR 2019-nCoV
In view of the 2019 novel coronavirus (2019-nCoV) situation, our school is stepping up on our precautionary measures from tomorrow, 5 Feb 2020, to manage the spread of the 2019-nCoV.
1. Temperature taking & visual screening will be conducted for all visitors (including parents). Visitors with fever (above 38.0°C) or flu-like symptoms will not be allowed to enter the school premises.
2. Visitors are to declare their travel history and those who have travelled to Mainland China in the past 14 days will not be allowed to enter the school premises.
3. Flag-Raising Ceremony will be carried out in the classrooms. Students are to proceed to their classrooms directly when they arrive in school.
4. Mass Assembly Programme and large scale events involving students such as P3 SwimSafer programme, camps, cohort days and learning journeys will be suspended until further notice.
5. CCAs and After School Programmes such as remedial classes will continue with precautionary measures in place.
6. Recess times will be staggered to minimise congregation of students in large numbers. Students are encouraged to bring their own food / snacks for recess.
7. For further clarification, you may contact our school’s general office at 6267 9234.
Mrs Chandler Jay Siva
Dear Parents / Guardian
As school re-opens on 29 Jan 2020, MOE will be enhancing precautionary measures, including daily temperature taking, to ensure that our schools remain a safe and healthy learning environment.
Please ensure your child brings an Oral Digital Thermometer to school from 29 Jan onwards.
Click on the link below to view full letter:
Are you looking for a quality and affordable kindergarten programme for your pre-school child? We warmly welcome you and your child to visit the MOE Kindergarten Open House! Click here to view the letter.