Frequently asked Questions:
(A) Student Learning Space (SLS)
(1) I have forgotten my password. What should I do?
Please refer to THE PASSWORD RESET GUIDE.
(2) I have forgotten my username. What should I do?
The format of your user name is a combination of the first 5 characters of your Name, the last 4 digits and the letter of your NRIC/FIN/BC.
(3) My account has been locked. What should I do?
Your account will be locked after 6 consecutive attempts to log in with an incorrect password. Please approach your Form Teachers or Subject Teachers to unlock your account. Alternatively, you may call the School-Based SLS Helpdesk. Tel: 62679234
(4) I used the “Password Reset Link Method” but I cannot find my password reset email. What can I do?
If you cannot see the email in your inbox, it may be in the spam or junk email folder.
Note: The URL in the email will expire within 10 minutes. If the URL has expired, go to the login page and select "Forgot Password" to try again.
(5) What are the Operating System and Browser Requirements for SLS?
The following are the recommended operating systems:
● Windows laptop/desktop with Microsoft Windows 7 SP1 and later
● Apple laptop/desktop with Mac OS X 10.9 and later
● iPad with iOS 8 and later
● Android tablet with Android 5 and later SLS is accessible through the latest internet browsers (minimum: Internet Explorer 11, Google Chrome 51, FireFox 51 or Safari 7.1).
(6) Can SLS run on mobile phones?
You can access SLS from internet browsers installed on your mobile phones or equivalent devices. However, the system is currently not optimised for use on these devices.
(7) How do I upload a file on SLS?
Click here to watch the video.
(1) How do I access my Microsoft OneNote account?
Go to https://login.microsoftonline.com or search "Microsoft Office online" in Google.
Student's username: email@example.com
(2) How do I upload my homework or photos?
(1) How do I access my Padlet account?
Go to westgroveps.padlet.org
Student's username: Same as your SLS username. The format of your user name is a combination of the first 5 characters of your Name, the last 4 digits and the letter of your NRIC/FIN/BC.
(D) School Library Online
(1) I would like to know the availability of storybooks in my school library. Am I able to check online? Click here to access the website.