Home > Parents > Parent Service Provider (PSP)
Parent Service Provider (PSP)
West Grove Primary School is partnering with Thye Hua Kwan (THK) Family Services Division, a Parenting Support Provider (PSP) from 2020 to provide Parenting Support Programmes.
Triple P – Positive Parenting Programme
Triple P is a Positive Parenting Programme that has been successfully conducted for parents all over the world.
Triple P helps parents:
• Raise happy, confident children
• Manage misbehaviour so everyone in the family enjoys life more
• Set rules and routines that everyone respects and follows
• Encourage behaviour you like
• Take care of yourself as a parent
• Feel confident you're doing the right thing
Five Steps to Positive Parenting:
1. Creating a safe, interesting environment
2. Have a positive learning environment
3. Use assertive discipline
4. Have realistic expectations
5. Take care of yourself
For parents who may wish to register with us directly, they could register via this link.
If you have queries, kindly contact, Ms Lynette Stephen at 6747 7514 or
Supported by MSF